Curve Restaurant & Bar
About Curve Restaurant & Bar
Set within the five-star Marriott West India Quay, Curve Restaurant & Bar is the perfect location to enjoy the very best in market fresh fish and seafood. With menus created by Chef Jolly, the contemporary restaurant offers a superb selection of fish and seafood sourced from the neighbouring Billingsgate Fish Market. The stylish restaurant is situated over two floors, with a separate bar, oyster bar and a large terrace for al fresco dining throughout the summer. The set price "all you can eat" Sunday brunch is a very welcome new arrival and superb value.
Sample Sunday brunch menu
- Seafood bar (oyster bar with black tiger prawns, cold meat from breakfast including salmon/prawns/ crab claws, individual portions of anti pasta/ bowls of greens and salads 3-4 types etc)
- Eggs to order- scramble, omelets, poached, fried, bacon, beans sausages
- Pomodorino & wild mushroom, cream, bolognaise
- Roast rib of beef & horse radish sauce, gravy, Yorkshire pudding
- Grill (fillet tails, chicken wings, pork spare ribs, prawns, squids, root vegetables, burgers)
- Stir-fry (prawns, mussels, squids, chicken fillets, beef strips/ seasonal vegetable)
- Pear and almond tart
- Bailey's cheesecake
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Raspberry and Valhrona milk chocolate bavaroise
Other desserts are available.
The London Marriott West India Quay, 22 Hertsmere Road, E14 4ED
Served Sunday’s 1pm - 4pm. Please note this is the only menu available at these times.
£19.00 per person including a glass of champagne.
Kids up to the age of 6 eat for free, 6 - 12 years eat half price and 12+ eat at the full price.
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri: 6.30am - 11am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5pm - 10:30pm
Sat: 7am - 11am, 12pm - 2.30pm & 5pm - 10.30pm
Sun: 7am - 11am, 1pm - 4pm & 5pm - 10pm