Yi-Ban - Chelsea
About Yi-Ban - Chelsea
Like its popular sister restaurant in London’s Docklands, Yi-Ban Chelsea is an airy, well-designed Chinese eaterie that stands up to its name: Yi-Ban translates as ’first class.’ Modern design marries elegantly with traditional Chinese cuisine to create a genuine experience. Unlike the Docklands’ extensive menu, the menu here lists 25+ dishes, making it easier for you to choose. Sharing is encouraged, which is why waiters suggest you to eat up as soon as a dish arrives fresh at your table. Rather than arriving at the same time, dishes are served as soon as they’re ready from either the grill or the main kitchen. Best sellers include a fillet beef with Merlot sauce starter, and a main of whole lobster on a bed of crispy noodles. Professional service.
Sample a la carte
- Crispy walnut prawns £9.80
- Baby spare ribs with spicy salt & chilli £7.00
- Smoked aubergine shreds £5.50
- Chicken satay with peanuts sauce £5.50
Other starters are available.
- The vegetables basket (asparagus and Sugar snaps) £8.00
- Ma po tofu hot pot with minced beef in spicy sauce £8.00
- Monk fish with asparagus & cashew nuts £13.80
- Duck with ginger & spring onion
- Crispy beef with shredded chilli and carrot £9.00
- Pork chop with spicy salt & chilli £10.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
5 The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, SW6 2SW
Mon - Sat 6pm - 11pm