Dollar Grills & Martinis
About Dollar Grills & Martinis
From the makers of the Beach Blanket Babylon comes the Las Vegas-style, beautiful-as-you-like bar and restaurant in Exmouth Market. At ground floor level top dollar American food, served from an open kitchen, is modelled on the type of diner the Sex and the City quartet would perch in if they ate burgers. Caesar salad, 10oz sirloin steak, grills, fries... everything tastes as gorgeous as it looks. A crustacean bar adds extra culinary kudos. French-brasserie style mirrors maximise space and allow you to have a good gander at the Very Fit Person a few tables down without embarrassing them. Or yourself. Downstairs, vaulted cellar nooks warmed by red lighting and lined with mega-comfy leather banquettes make for one special bar. Dress code: glamourpuss.
Sample a la carte
- Goats cheese tart with a red pepper coulis £6.50
- Prawn tempura with sweet chilli sauce and coriander £7.50
- Grilled scallops with crispy potatoes, caper butter and micro herbs £8.50
- Foie gras and chicken liver terrine on toasted brioche with a fig chutney £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Porcini mushroom pappardelle with leek, fennel and parmesan £9.50
- Free range chicken breast with pancetta, butternut, cabbage and a thyme bullion sauce £12.50
- Dollar fish stew (mussels, tiger prawns, seabream and squid) £12.50
- Chicken and chorizo burger with an avocado and chilli mayonnaise served in ciabatta with Cajun fries £9.75
- Sweet cure bacon and mozzarella burger (200g prime chopped Scottish steak, handmade, seasoned and char-grilled. Served with a toasted bun, garnished with beef tomato, red onion, wild leaves and accompanied with house fries) £10.50
- Surf and turf (335gr fillet mignon, whole Canadian lobster) £42.50 (serves 2)
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
2 Exmouth Market, Farringdon, EC1R 4PX
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to all bills
£35 - £44
Mon - Thu 12pm - 12am
Fri & Sat 12pm - 1am
Sun 1pm - 11:30pm