The Ho Lee Restaurant
About The Ho Lee Restaurant
This elegant, serene Chinese restaurant is the domain of Janice, the lady who welcomes you. Her passion and attention to detail has made Ho Lee a bastion of warmth and civility. The classic crimson and black colours are offset with cream, and there are dragon-figured carpets, a vast carved and lacquered mural of Chinese village life, mirrors, white table linens, stylish floral arrangements, and two impressive aquariums where exotic fish glide. In the summer, a drinks patio/terrace overlooking a koi pond will open. Fish is the specialty at Ho Lee, but there is enough variety to satisfy nearly anyone. Dishes include Lee Kum Kee squid on skewers and a wonderful traditional dish called Beijing Duck which must be ordered 24 hours in advance. Full bar and thoughtful wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Salt & pepper king prawns (garlic & chilli) £5.60
- Tibet crispy lamb £6.00
- Vegetable spring rolls £3.00
- Satay chicken & peanut sauce £3.80
Other starters are available.
- Aubergine with black bean sauce £3.50
- Sea Bass with XO sauce £18.00
- Sizzling chicken in spicy ″Ho Lee″ Sauce £5.00
- Roast duck (Cantonese style) £4.60
- Mint pepper lamb ″Saigon style″ £3.80
- Roast pork (soya sauce, spring onion)£3.80
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
207 East India Dock Road, E14 0ED
All Saints (DLR)
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 12am
Sat 6pm - 12am
Sun 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 12am