About The Vine
The Vine in North London's buzzy Kentish Town is a perfect example of a wonderful marriage between old and new. Housed in a grand old Edwardian pub that's been contemporarily and stylishly redesigned, this locally popular venue boasts fireside sofas for the winter, and a large secluded garden for Britain's sunnier days. A modern Mediterranean menu packed full of comforting favourites has won the hearts of regulars, including chargrilled tuna steak and polla funghetto baked chicken with white wine, cream and mushrooms. Save room for desserts such as a warm chocolate and almond tort, as well as a beautifully selected drinks list.
Sample a la carte
- Mixed bruschetta, toasted ciabatta topped with vine cherry tomatoes in a basil oregano and garlic marinade £4.50
- Twice baked goats cheese souffle with a rocket salad and roast peppers cooked in garlic and capers dressed with a pesto Genovese £5.50
- Grigliatta, grilled peppers, courgettes, aubergines & artichokes served with cherry buffalo mozzarella and a sundried tomato dressing £6.50
- Pan fried calamari a white wine tomato garlic and sweet chilli sauce served with rocket salad and pequillo peppers £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Parmigiana (layers of pané baked aubergine, fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil,
parmesan and pesto dressing) £9.50
- Homemade freerange beefburger with montgomery cheddar & vine chips £11.00
- Chargrilled tuna steak served with crushed new potatoes, green beans & a cherry tomato salad with roasted sessame oil dressing £12.50
- Pollo funghetto baked chicken served with baby roast potatoes, white wine, cream and mushrooms £11.50
- Chargrilled Aberdeen Angus rib eye steak with vine chips & Dijon yoghurt £13.50
- Papardelle il cinghiale (wild boar ragu with papardelle pasta and truffle oil) £11.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
86 Highgate Road, Kentish Town, NW5 1PB
£24 and under
Mon - Thu 12pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm