Le Paris Grill
About Le Paris Grill
Fun traditional French restaurant within minutes’ walk of the Lloyd’s building. The walls are festooned with ties cut off the customers by the waiters on birthdays and special occassions, so don’t go there with your favourite Hermes round your neck! The restaurant can cater for large parties, karaoke or quiz nights, so this could be an ideal spot for a celebration or an office party.
What’s cooking? French brasserie style food such as Country pate; chargrilled steak and chips; grilled sea bass on a bed of fennel; lamb chops with mint butter.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked Scottish salmon with brown bread & butter, £8.50
- Curried crab mayonnaise with roasted peppers, £6.50
- Pancake filled with shredded duck and raspberry dressing, £5.75
- Grilled tiger prawns with green peppercorn butter, £6.75
Other starters are available.
- Omelette 'Arnold Bennet'smoked Haddock & parmesan omelette, choice of salad or chips, £17.50
- Raw fillet steak combined with capers, onions, anchovies, gherkins, Calvados & spices. Served with chips & toast, £17.50
- Chicken breast marinated in garlic & lemon-thyme, £13.25
- Filet steak with béarnaise sauce, £20.75
- Whole grilled Dover sole boiled potatoes & mixed vegetables, £22.75
- Chateaubriand (spinach & béarnaise sauce) £42.00
Other main courses are available.
- Raspberry crème brûle, £5.00
- Warm chocolate fondant, vanilla ice cream & chocolate sauce, £5.25
- Apple tarte tatin, calvados flambé & cream on the side, £5.50
- Selection of ice creams of sorbets, £4.50
Other desserts are available.
18 Bury Street, Aldgate, EC3A 5AX
£35 to £44
Mon - Fri 11.30am - 3.00pm (last order).
Closed Bank Holidays.
Private Functions in the Evenings.