The Grill Room at the Dorchester
About The Grill Room at the Dorchester
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Runner-up: Best Loos category
Following a stunning refurbishment The Grill at The Dorchester has now re-opened and is causing a stir throughout London. Aiden Byrne has been appointed as the new Head Chef of The Grill the youngest chef to ever be awarded a Michelin Star in Britain. Signature dishes include Roasted Cornish Scallops with white truffle & white chocolate risotto, Braised Chicken with potato mousse, truffle and Parmesan sabayon and Fillet of Turbot with braised snails, pearl barley and parsley sauce. The clinking of glasses, animated chatter and soft laughter complete the scene.
The restaurant serves the 'Best of British' produce and Aiden has sourced new suppliers and produce to ensure The Grill offers guests the finest ingredients on his modern British menu. Flavours will be fresh, light and clean using ingredients such as microgreens from Richard Vine, cheese from La Fromagerie and a new breed of lamb from the Denham Estate.
Special offer menu
- Chilled beetroot gazpacho with avocado sorbet and belvedere vodka
- Roasted scallop with peas and smoked bacon
- Roast brill with pickled red pepper and chorizo beignet
- Veal loin with parsley risotto and honey roasted garlic
- Vanilla pannacotta with pineapple and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate cannelloni with chocolate and caramel mousse
- Selection of cheeses (supplement £12.50 per person)
The Dorchester, Park Lane, W1K 1QA
Hyde Park Corner
Two courses £25.00
Three courses £27.50
A discretionary 12.50% service charge will be added to your bill.
£65 - £74
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 11pm
Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 12:30 - 3pm & 7pm - 10pm
Smart casual -- No jeans