The Oriental Garden - Christmas 2008
About The Oriental Garden - Christmas 2008
Sharer parties and exclusive parties are available at this venue.
You will be welcomed by a sparkling wine and cocktail reception into the sleek, contemporary design of Singapura, which will be complemented by warm atmospheric lighting, oriental projections and dramatic table centres, creating this mystical Oriental Garden. Dinner is a resplendent affair at Singapura; you will dine on smartly dressed tables whilst being served by traditionally dressed staff. Enjoy the sociable Asian eating style and indulge in the delicious cuisine of The Singapura restaurant. After dinner, the venue transforms, guests will be treated to a spectacular dragon dance followed by an intimate disco with a fantastic DJ to really get the party started.
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
Singapura, 1-2 Limeburner Lane, EC4M 7HY
From £68 per person + vat
Dinner on Thurs 11th December and Fri 19th December