Located in the 02 leisure complex, has all the confidence of a long-time success. Relaxed in the daytime, buzzy and fun in the evenings and at weekends, Zuccato is attracting a crowd of loyal diners enjoying the entirely home-made menu. Even the ketchup for the patate fritte is home-made. Nineteen-fifties retro style sets the scene -la dolce vita with all its joie de vivre. The flavour is Italian/Mediterranean - dishes range from pizzas and salads to meat and fish main courses. Do not miss the bruschetta (toasted ciabatta with roasted sweet peppers, red onions and tiger prawns). Great selection of ice creams and sorbets - all home-made.
Sample a la carte
- Zuppa del giorno (homemade soup of the day) £4.15
- Caesar salad (caesar salad with crispy lettuce, parmesan, anchovy dressing and croutons) £4.65
- Insalata d'avocado, pomodori e rucola con parmigiano (avocado, tomato and rocket salad with a citrus dressing and shaved parmesan) £4.95
- Misto d'ortaggi alla griglia con mozzarella (sliced and grilled courgette, aubergine, plum tomatoes and peppers, topped with mozzarella and virgin olive oil dressing) £5.35
Other starters are available.
- Amburghese di zuccato con patate fritte(100% pure Scotch 8oz beef burger in a sesame bun topped with tomato, salad, mustard-mayo and melted cheddar, served with chips) £8.50
- Galletto al rosmarino (grilled spring chicken in a rosemary, chilli and brandy sauce, served with roasted new potatoes) £10.85
- Fritto di calamari con patate fritte (deep-fried squid with thick cut chips and fresh tartare sauce) £9.95
- Piccante pizza (topped with tomato, mozzarella, fresh chilli, jalapeño peppers and grilled vegetables) £7.50
- Spaghetti con pomodoro e basilic (spaghetti with homemade organic tomato and basil sauce) £7.10
- Spaghetti alla carbonara di zuccato (spaghetti with grated nutmeg, sage, thyme, black pepper and Italian smoked bacon in a mascarpone, egg and cream sauce) £8.20
Other main courses are available.
- Torta al cioccolato con gelato al vaniglia (rich chocolate fudge cake served with vanilla ice cream) £4.50
- Profiteroles con salsa al cioccolato (profiteroles filled with cream and topped with chocolate sauce) £4.25
- Tiramisú (classic tiramisú served in an almond basket) £4.50
- Budino caldo ai cioccolati (dark and white chocolate pudding with a warm milk chocolate sauce) £4.50
Other desserts are available.
02 Centre, 255 Finchley Road, NW3 6LU
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 10:30pm