Med Kitchen - Cambridge Circus
About Med Kitchen - Cambridge Circus
Med Kitchen in London's Cambridge Circus is a relaxed, all-day brasserie where you can drop in for breakfast, a quick drink, a leisurely dinner or pretty much anything you want. Contemporary décor, muted colours and tempting Mediterranean-style cooking make this a can't-go-wrong choice. Grab a quick Eggs Benedict before the theatre, or settle in for the evening and have pan-fried tiger prawns (mopping up the spicy tomato sauce with char-grilled pugliese bread), followed by grilled Mediterranean vegetables with chickpeas, couscous and harissa. Vanilla panncotta with winter berry coulis should round things off nicely.
Sample a la carte
- Bruschetta of fresh vine ripened tomatoes and torn basil leaves £4.50
- Chargrilled fresh calamari with a fine herb salad and sweet chili jam £6.25
- Chicken liver pâté, cornichons and chargrilled pugliese bread £4.95
- Pan fried tiger prawns in a spicy tomato sauce with chargrilled pugliese bread £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Spaghetti pomodoro with fresh tomato, garlic and basil £6.50
- Linguini with crayfish tails, salmon, olive oil and lemon juice £8.95
- Eggs benedict (toasted muffin, smoked ham and hollandaise sauce, served with fresh cut fries) £8.95
- Chargrilled chicken breast sandwich with crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, served with fresh cut fries) £8.50
- Chargrilled chicken Caesar salad £9.50
- Salmon fishcake with tzatziki, rocket and fresh cut fries £9.50
- Prime Scottish chopped steak burger on an onion bun with tomato £8.95
- Traditional duck confit with a borlotti bean and chorizo cassoulet £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- Passion fruit crème brûlée £4.50
- Tiramisu £4.75
- Vanilla panacotta with winter berry coulis £4.50
- Homemade lemon cheesecake 4.50
Other desserts are available.
24 Cambridge Circus, WC2H 8AA
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11:30pm