Pass beneath the awning of The Leonard Hotel's Georgian front door, turn left and you'll find yourself in Seymours - a thick-carpeted room full of paintings, upholstered armchairs, sofas and an open fireplace. The feel is decidedly English country house, and Seymours menu matches perfectly with a smattering of English favourites on offer, rounded out the small, but perfectly formed menu with a few old school European classics for good measure. Start with succulent king prawns pan fried with garlic and white wine sauce, or a refreshingly light pumpkin & ginger soup. For mains, we love the comforting retro offerings of Steak Diane, fish & chips and bangers & mash.
Sample a la carte
- Rocket salad with parmesan & cherry tomatoes £6.50
- Baked portobello mushroom topped with mozzarella £6.50
- Salad of crisp fried squid with sweet chilli £6.50
- King prawns with garlic and white wine £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Chicken supreme wrapped in pancetta, stuffed with mozzarella & basil, served with seasonal vegetables and salad £13.95
- Steak Diane served with seasonal vegetables and choice of french fries or spinach mash £16.95
- Atlantic caught sea bass served with spinach mash & seasonal vegetables £15.95
- Bangers & mash, Lincolnshire sausages served with creamed mash potatoes & onion gravy £12.95
- The Leonard home made cheeseburger served with fries and salad £12.95
- Vegetable bake, oven baked root vegetables with mixed herbs £11.95
Other mains are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
The Leonard Hotel, 15 Seymour Street, W1H 7JW
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 4pm - 11pm
Closed Sat & Sun