Hat and Feathers
About Hat and Feathers
Clerkenwell's handsome Hat and Feathers restaurant brings a touch of period glamour to modern fine dining. Comprising a traditional pub downstairs and a more formal dining room upstairs you won't need to look any further for a perfect night out. Grab a drink on the designer-esque terrace before heading to that classically styled restaurant to enjoy modern European food at its most delicious - Aberdeen Angus fillet, guinea fowl with white bean cassoulet, roast leg of rabbit cleverly matched to the ideal wine by the thoughtful staff. Then it's back down to the gaslit bar for a digestive... after all that hard work you deserve it.
Sample a la carte
- Pan-fried sweetbreads (crumbed sweetbreads, coleslaw, sweet chilli sauce) £8.50
- Smoked salmon (chive blinis, crème fraiche, capers) £6.95
- Smoked chicken tian (tian of smoked chicken, bean sprouts, mango, walnut) £6.75
- Beetroot risotto (beetroot risotto, basil foam, Parmesan wafer) £8.95
Other starters are avaialble.
- Roast pheasant (bacon, wild mushrooms, game chips and jus.) £16.50
- Cannelloni (Cannelloni of wilted leaves, creamed morel sauce) £12.95
- Beef fillet (roast Fillet of Aberdeen Angus, pomme puree, glazed shallot, brandy sauce) £19.95
- Halibut (baked halibut, braised chickory, saffron pots, grapefruit) £19.95
- Rabbit (roast leg of rabbit, marquis potato, sour cabbage, three mustard sauce) £16.75
- Goats cheese tart (baked goats cheese, caramelised onion, grain mustard) £12.95
Other main courses are available.
A variety of desserts are available.
2 Clerkenwell Road, EC1M 5PQ
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 6pm - 10.30pm
Sun Closed all day