About HQS Wellington
If you are looking for a London venue with a difference you have now found it! Owned by the Honourable Company of Master Mariners, the Headquarter Ship Wellington is moored on the Thames by the Embankment, centrally positioned between the City and the West End. The Wellington offers a unique venue for conferences, parties and dining. Her location offers sweeping views of the Thames from Tower Bridge to the London Eye and the ever-changing wallpaper of passing water traffic.
There are a number of very different room spaces available onboard the Wellington. The largest room is the Court Room, most popular for dinners, conferences and parties.
The open-air Quarterdeck, with its panoramic views of the Thames, is suitable not only for cocktails and canapes but barbecues and dancing too, especially when the river comes alive at night.
The Model Room, with its priceless collection of antique model ships, provides a unique setting for a small lunch or meeting or for a reception before guests move down to the Court Room.
The Committee Room is available for small, private formal meetings.
Sample dinner menu 1
- Potted seafood with watercress salad & remoulade
- Avocado, plum tomato & mozarella galette with gazpacho
- Roasted vegetable tabbouleh salad with chorizo, chilli garlic salsa
- Terrine of wild boar with bramley apples & pistachio nuts, mint Cumberland sauce
- Herb roasted corn fed chicken supreme with lemon stuffing & crispy pancetta fondant potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Char grilled tenderloin of pork with green pepper corn sauce rosemary roasted potatoes, buttered courgettes & carrots
- Braised leg of duck with oranges & grand marinier Dauphinoise potatoes & Savoy cabbage
- Filo baked supreme of Scottish salmon with tomato herb sauce minted new potatoes & green vegetables
- Aniseed poached pear conde with shortbread biscuit, strawberry coulis
- Steamed lemon pudding with citrus curd & custard sauce
- Apple & blackberry charlotte with double cream
- Apricot bread & butter pudding with vanilla cream
Victoria Embankment, Temple Stairs, WC2R 2PN
£40.95 exclusive of VAT
£45 / €64 and over
Mon-Sun: 6am - 1am