Haxted Mill Riverside Brasserie & Bar
About Haxted Mill Riverside Brasserie & Bar
Delightful restaurant in glorious setting next to a historic watermill. A family run restaurant renowned for its seafood and game. Very romantic in the evening, especially in the spring or summer when you can dine al fresco on the terrace overlooking the millpond. Perfect for race goers as it is very close to the Lingfield Racecourse and for summer productions at Hever Castle Lakeside Theatre. Lunches or dinners can be arranged around these events. Also suitable for parties and corporate events.
Every other Sunday this restaurant has a Jazz day with live jazz, on these days there is a £4 cover charge.
Sample a la carte
- Pan fried Louisianna blackened whole prawns
- Pan fried diver-caught scallops with black pudding & Sauce Vienge
- Hand-picked fresh crabmeat with chives crostini
- Casserole of seafood in a light dill & mussel sauce
- Grilled whole lobster
- Fruit de Mers
- Baked glazed lemon tart
- Panacotta with a compote of raspberries & Creme Frambois
- Hazelnut parfait with strawberries
Tranquil riverside restaurant with a large outdoor candelit terrace, overlooking the Mill pond, ideal setting for the romantics.
Haxted Road, Edenbridge, TN8 6PU
£25 to £34 (EUR 38 - 43)
Tues - Sat 12pm - 2pm & 7pm - 9:30pm
Sun: 12pm - 2pm
Closed Bank Holidays.