About Rocksons Restaurant
Rocksons restaurant in Kingston Upon Thames' Hampton Wick neighbourhood is a friendly and informal restaurant serving innovative and contemporary British cuisine with global influences. Pleasantly close to Bushy Park and the Thames, this intimate bistro is smartly decorated and hung with prints of historic Hampton Wick. This is a first restaurant for the chef/owner and he is pouring his heart and soul into sourcing high quality fresh ingredients and creating a constantly changing menu. The food is beautifully presented and the service fleet of foot. Open from brunch onwards, Rocksons has hopes for some al fresco tables to complete the equation.
Sample a la carte
- Charcoal grilled baby squid tossed in an aromatic salad of coriander, mint, basil, roasted red onions with a sweet chilli dressing £4.95
- Honey roasted figs, basil marinated mozzarella, rocket salad drizzled with balsamic dressing £4.95
- Shredded crispy duck, orange, watercress and spring onions tossed with a toasted sesame seed, ginger and soy dressing £5.50
- Black pudding, soft boiled quail's egg, smoked streaky bacon, baby spinach & grilled asparagus salad with grain mustard dressing £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Baby spinach, nutmeg, and goat cheese tart, served with French beans and sun blushed tomato sauce £9.50
- Oven roasted corn fed chicken breast filled with goat cheese and sun blushed tomato, served on a caramelised baby onions, sautéed courgette and Madeira sauce £10.50
- Rosemary roasted lamb rump, gratin dauphinoise, spinach sautéed in a garlic butter port and redcurrant sauce £12.50
- Crisp fillets of sea bass, pea and pancetta puree, lemon thyme roasted jersey royals white wine and garlic butter reduction £12.95
- Char grilled peppered sirloin steak with béarnaise sauce, home made chunky chips and dressed mixed salad £12.95
- Szechwan peppered duck breast, crushed sweet potatoes and chives, wok-fried bok choy with shitake mushrooms, honey and ginger sauce £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
17 High Street, Hampton Wick, KT1 4DA
Hampton Wick (BR)
£25 - £34
Mon - Thu: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Fri: 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat 10am - 3:30pm and 5:30pm - 11pm
Sun 10am - 3:30pm