About Mr Wing
This family owned Chinese restaurant has been a mainstay of its neighbourhood seven days a week for years. Mr Wing has a funky, stylish atmosphere, and is decorated with a jungle of green plants, waterfall and a huge thirty foot reef aquarium and now features jazz on weekends in the lively bar. Favourites include aromatic crispy duck and Szechuan beef with chilli. Very good wine list organised under headings like, ’fresh flavoured whites or big reds’. Eclectic crowd in a unique place.
Sample a la carte
- Prawn patties with thai chilli and coriander dipping sauce £9.95
- Seaweed and cashew nuts with or without grated scallops £4.95
- Hoi nam sate chicken or tofu on skewer with peanut sauce £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Aromatic crispy duck with pancakes spring onion, cucumber and plum sauce £12.95 qtr
- Steamed fresh sea bass with spring onion and ginger or blackbean and chilli £29.95 - Cantonese fillet steak with spring onion and ginger £13.95
- Beijing tofu, delicate spiced dish with egg and garlic £6.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
Live jazz Thursday to Saturday, 8-15pm till midnight
242 - 244 Old Brompton Road, Old Brompton Road, SW5 0DE
£45 and over (€64)
Mon - Sun 12.30pm - 12am. Open Bank Holidays.