About Woburn Place
The Woburn Place Dining Room is the flagship restaurant of the historic Hilton London Euston in Bloomsbury is a magical dining room set in a soaring, Kew-like Victorian conservatory complete with potted palms, white-painted decorative pillars sun streaming in or stars twinkling overhead. Waiters flicker in and out serving modern European dishes like dressed blue swimmer crab with toasted granary bread, pan-fried salmon fillet with crayfish sauce and saffron mash, and apple tart tatin with clotted cream ice cream. Elegant, unusual and charming and just a five minute walk from Euston station, within a mile of the City and a short stroll from the British Museum, Woburn Place Dining Room is a gem.
Sample a la carte
- Warm goat's cheese tart with grilled vegetables and rocket pesto £6.50
- Smoked Scottish salmon with fresh herb leaf salad £9.00
- Dressed blue swimmer crab with toasted granary bread £9.00
- Parma ham with melon £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Grilled Portobello mushrooms with wok-fried vegetables and rice £14.00
- Pan-fried salmon fillet with crayfish sauce and saffron mash £14.00
- Duck leg confit with dauphinoise potatoes and green beans £15.00
- Char-sui pork fillet with stir fried bok choi and bamboo shoots £14.00
- Lamb rump with lemon thyme and roasted root vegetables £16.50
- Tortelli filled with butternut squash and sage £12.00
Other main courses are available.
- Steamed chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream £6.00
- Apple tart tatin with clotted cream ice cream £5.50
- Pannacotta with berry compote £5.25
- Fresh fruit tart £5.00
Other desserts are available.
17 - 18 Upper Woburn Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H 0HT
£45 / €64 and over
Mon - Fri: 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sat & Sun: 5:30pm - 10pm
Smart / Casual