Stanza Restaurant & Late Night Bar
About Stanza Restaurant & Late Night Bar
Stanza is a newly created restaurant and bar on the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Greek Street, offering contemporary British cuisine, at an affordable price, in a relaxed atmosphere. Warm & welcoming with touches of luxury, Stanza attracts an eclectic mix of Soho’s buzzing media, pre theatre diners and professionals. Stanza houses the best of both worlds under one roof, dining and socializing are gelled together seamlessly in this multi-purpose venue. A la Carte dining from lunch until late, the diverse menus offer delights to please every pallet for any occasion, business or pleasure, a private affair to sophisticated parties.
Sample a la carte
- Salcombe bay crab soup fresh crab toast £7.50
- Salad of Jerusalem artichokes soft poached hens egg, secretts peashoots £8.00
- Cumbrian charcuterie block various cured meats, tracklements, crisp sourdough £8.50
- Terrine of Yorkshire game Cumberland sauce, melba toast £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Yorkshire venison sausage celeriac mash, cranberry gravy £12.50
- Confit leg of Goosnagh duck pan haggerty, damson compote £14.50
- Aged Aberdeen Angus rib of beef 35 day aged, triple cooked chips, grill garnish, béarnaise sauce (for two) £36.00
- Royal fish pie day boat fish, brown shrimp, lobster sauce, potato crust £16.00
- Wild mushroom, pearl barley, fine herbs reggiano parmesan £9.00
- Fillet of line caught mackerel Cheltham beetroot, homemade salad cream, potato salad £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
93 - 107 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 5DY
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat 5:30pm - 11pm