Fishworks - Chelsea
About Fishworks - Chelsea
Fishworks in Chelsea, on the villagey Fulham Road, is a must for fish-lovers and foodies alike. Combining high-quality seafood, a relaxed and informal dining room and a traditional fishmonger's counter - Fishworks fits into Chelsea's gourmet restaurant scene. You can order fish fresh from the counter, or from the charming chalk-board menus. Favourite dishes include the smoked haddock fishcakes with marinated fennel and red onion, the superb shellfish platter and the grilled sea bass with rosemary, lemon and olive oil. Super-friendly staff and chefs are happy to help you negotiate the menu, which changes daily, and there are options for veggies and meat-lovers too - the roast lamb neck with spiced aubergine, feta and mint yoghurt is popular with the carnivores.
Sample a la carte
- Whitebait with aioli £4.95
- Fish soup with rouillé & croutons £5.95
- Spaghetti alla vongole (spaghetti with clams, garlic, chilli and parsley) £8.50
- Calamari (fried squid with lemon & aioli) £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Port Lincoln prawns with garlic & parsley butter wild harvest prawns from South Australia, the best we've found £16.00
- Roasted skate with black butter & capers £14.25
- Yellowtail kingfish with salsa rossa (from one of the world's most sustainable fisheries in the southern ocean) £15.00
- Wild mushroom & tarragon risotto £9.50
- Chicken Milanese (free-range, corn fed chicken bread crumbed & pan fried) £11.00
- Grilled Aberdeenshire sirloin steak with béarnaise & chips £16.50
Other main courses are available.
- Fresh lemon tart £4.90
- Baked chocolate pudding £4.90
- Crème brûlée £4.90
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.90
Other desserts are available.
212 Fulham Road, SW10 9PJ
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm