Vasco and Piero’s Pavillion
About Vasco and Piero’s Pavillion
For thirty years, Vasco and Piero’s Pavillion has been blending the best of traditional and modern Italian cooking and service into a seamless whole, creating a restaurant that many loyal diners consider their own very special place. It’s sometimes tricky even to get through the door at lunchtime, but evenings are more relaxed and romantic. (NB for New Labourites: Gordon Brown held his engagement party here.) Try carpaccio of fresh tuna and avocado to start, and roast filet of pork with cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs. All pastas are homemade. The welcome is warm, and you may find yourself becoming a regular here, too.
Sample a la carte
- Carpaccio of pear with balsamic and pecorino
- Crostino chicken livers, ham & marinated mushrooms
- Hand made anglotti (Umbrian style meat ravioli), butter and rosemary
- Avocado & tomato salad with balsamic dressing
Other starters are available.
- Grilled rare tuna with ginger dressing and cannellini beans
- Sauted calamari, chilli, garlic & borlotti beans
- Calves liver with sage with sauteed cabbage
- Sausages from Umbria with cannellini beans and tomatoes
- Grilled tagliata of rare beef, rosemary oil & french beans
- Roast breast of duck with fennel pollen from Umbria and broccoli
Other mains are available.
- A selection of daily desserts is available.
15 Poland Street, W1F 8QE
2 courses £24.00
3 courses £29.50
Early diners: 2 courses for £19.50 from 5:30pm, out by 7:30pm
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12:15pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Early dining menu at 5:30pm