Dazzle - Christmas 2008
About Dazzle - Christmas 2008
Sharer parties and exclusive parties are available at this venue.
The hall will be lavishly dressed with theatrical drapes in black and gold; setting the backdrop for the crystal raindrop chandelier, golden palm features and the magnificent central golden bar. Completing the reception will be a fantastic live band, beautifully complementing and enhancing the environment. No Vegas experience would be complete without a casino, which will be up and running in the chill out area after dinner. As guests are called for dinner, the curtains will open, revealing a stunning scene. This will be the perfect environment for either a formal dinner or more relaxed party. Tables will be black with a dramatic table design enhanced by the chasing lights of the dining room. The look will incorporate colours of blue, purple, white and silver with intelligent lighting effects adding to the overall excitement. The high ceiling at Billingsgate will be filled with colourful light and incredible drop down effects. After dinner guests will enjoy the 'Dazzle' Show; a slick, powerhouse band of gorgeous guys and girls in combination with a choreographed show inspired by Duran Duran, Scissor Sisters, Beyonce, Kylie and more.
Sample seated menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duck with an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrup and a compote of winter berries
Old Billingsgate Market, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, 16 Lower Thames Street, EC3R 6DX
From £123 per person + vat
Dinner on the 18th, 22nd and 23rd of December
Smart casual - no jeans or trainers