About Comptoir Gascon
Comptoir Gascon restaurant, found in Farringdon's bustling Charterhouse Street, is a French foodie's paradise. This award-winning gourmet bistro/delicatessen specialises in fare from the South-West of France, and boasts a stunning menu including classics such as homemade charcuterie, rabbit with mustard sauce and tagliatelle, dreamy French fries cooked in duck fat and a sensational selection of foie gras, all of which have helped them earn a Bib Gourmand. The wine list is also superb. Located near the Smithfield and Exmouth market, Comptoir Gascon is relaxed with wooden floors and chic blue chairs - the perfect restaurant for business lunches or an informal and intimate dinner with friends.
Sample a la carte
- Mackerel and fondant potato on toast £6.00
- Fromage blanc provencal £5.00
- Fresh oysters & grilled chipolatas £7.50
- Potted duck rillettes £4.50
Other starters are available.
- Roast pollock, spicy chorizo & mushrooms £14.00
- BBQ baby squid, peppers & rouille £12.50
- Organic omelette with chanterelles £8.50
- Braised pork belly & celeriac mash £11.50
- Beef onglet sauce bordelaise £12.50
- Organic salmon & seasonal asparagus £13.50
Other main courses are available.
- Gascon mess £4.50
- Crème catalane £3.50
- Home made ice cream £3.50
- Regional cheese slate £9.00
Other desserts are available.
63 Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Tues - Thurs: 12pm - 2pm & 7pm - 10pm
Fri 12pm - 2pm & 7pm - 11pm
Sat 10:30am - 2:30pm and 7pm - 11pm
Kitchen closed at 10pm every day