About Watermen’s Hall
Located on St-Mary-at-Hill, near the Monument, Pudding Lane and within the City of London, Watermen’s Hall offers elegance, style and heritage. Corporate events, press launches, road shows, wedding receptions, wine tasting or other private functions, Watermen’s Hall offers a multitude of options to suit, or will even help create bespoke menus and packages depending on the needs of your event. The present Hall dates back to 1780 and was extended in 1983 to provide a suite of rooms that are both elegant and adapted to modern day conference and banqueting requirements.
Sample breakfast menu
- Selection of breakfast pastries
- Toasted muffins and bagels, butter and preserves
- Greek yoghurt and fresh berry compote
- Sliced cooked meats and cheeses
- Cut fruit platter
- Orange juice, cranberry juice, freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas
18 St Mary-at-Hill, EC3R 8EF
£19.95 per person, ex vat
Various - depending on hire.