To Russia with Love - Christmas 2008
About To Russia with Love - Christmas 2008
Exclusive and sharer parties are available at this venue.
Take shelter in the Russian Forests as our Fire Jugglers welcome you into our authentic Cossack encampment complete with snow-clad Pine Trees. Join your fellow agents at the Vodka Luge or with a shaken Martini or a glass of Champagne at our stunningly glamorous Ice Bar.
As the familiar Bond theme tune rings out, curtains are drawn back to reveal the tantalizing silhouettes of our exquisite Bond girls. As the curtains turn blood-red, the last drapes are drawn back to reveal the beautifully lit dining room set in a Tsar's Palace with Gold and Ivory Colonnades and illuminated birch trees. Enjoy a sumptuous Four Course Dinner accompanied by Sword Swallowers, Fire Eaters and a thrilling Cossack Dance Finale.
After dinner, enter the Bond Zone where Ski Simulators, 007 Shootouts and the Casino Royale await. Alternatively, chill in the Ice Bar, jump on our exhilarating Dodgems or simply dance the night away!
Sample Christmas menu
- Shared platter of appetisers (marinated olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, Spanish chorizo, baby mozzarella, honeydew melon, Parma ham and garlic dough balls)
* * * *
- Roasted carrot and coriander soup
- Pan-fried breast of chicken on dauphinoise potatoes with glazed seasonal vegetables and creamed Rioja jus
- Dessert trio (winter berry shortcake, tropical fruit soufflé and chocolate brownie)
* * * *
- A platter of British and continental cheese with crackers, apricots and celery
Syon Park, Syon House, TW8 8JF
Syon Lane (BR)
From £34.50 plus VAT
Various for Hire
Smart dress preferred - no jeans or trainers please