About Il Gustoso
This fresh and modern Italian, on Blythe Road in West Kensington, will have you hooked . The spacious interior, with clean lines, wooden floors and a huge floor to ceiling window combined with the down to earth staff, make Il Gustoso restaurant immediately inviting, the a perfect place for long, lazy lunches. The restaurant is still often full in the late afternoon, and fills up early in the evenings with couples and fashionable locals. The traditional fare is fantastic, popular dishes include the penne Americiano, the delicious selection of anti pasti and the Neapolitana pizza. Don’t miss the delicious panna vanilla pudding.
Sample a la carte
- Bruschetta al pomodoro(chopped tomatoes cube with oregano, basil, cherry tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil on a slice of toasted bread rubbed with garlic) £4.25
- Piatto di prosciutto e melone (a plate of Parma ham and melon) £6.75
- Fritto di calamari (deep fried rings of calamari with lemon and green leafs) £5.50
- Antipasto Il Gustoso (large mixed antipasto with salami, fresh green beans and mint salad, marinated peppers and marinated aubergine, sun dried tomatoes, olive, artichokes, served with garlic pizza bread) £9.95
Other starters are available.
- Branzino alla salsa siciliana (filet of sea bass cooked white wine, cherry tomato, capers, olive, tomato sauce and mixed herbs served with green salad and roasted potatoes) £12.95
- Filetto alla erbe (filet steak with herbs sauce served with roasted potatoes and green salad) £10.95
- Saltimbocca alla romana (veal slices topped with Parma ham, sage and white wine served with roasted potatoes and green salad) £10.25
- Lasagna alla bolognese (vegetarian) (layers of baked pasta with: carrots, celery, onion, spinach, mushrooms, courgette, tomato, béchamel sauce and parmesan, served with green salad) £6.95
- Sorrento pizza (spicy beef, pepperoni, ham, caramelised onion, garlic, chillies, red Leicester, mozzarella and tomato) £8.75
- Rustica pizza (leeks, courgettes, roast peppers, olives, pesto, mozzarella and tomato) £6.95
Other main courses are available.
- Tiramisu (savoiardi biscuits soaked in strong espresso coffee and coffee liqueur with mascarpone and chocolate) £5.25
- Panna alla vaniglia (a delicious set cream, flavoured with vanilla and served with a fresh raspberry sauce) £4.25
- Gelatina ai frutti di bosco (jelly set with seasonal fruit) £4.25
- Gelati (ice cream: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry) £3.25
Other desserts are available.
236 Blythe Road, W14 0HJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm