About Ffiona’s Restaurant
Ffiona's is a proudly traditional restaurant in an idyllic corner of Notting Hill specialising in fine British cuisine. The hands on approach taken by the restaurant's eponymous owner is one of remarkable attention to detail, with candlelit tables, flowery wallpaper, sheets of music scores on the ceiling and bleached wood tables providing an incredibly homely atmosphere in which to enjoy award winning rustic British food, inclusive of roast loin of pork, steak and kidney pie and a chicken Kiev boasted as 'probably the best in the world'. Her friends say Ffiona never met a stranger, so why not introduce yourself?
Sample a la carte
- New Zealand greenlipped mussels, tomato and chilli sauce £6.95
- ffiona's duck pate with Madeira, served with toast £6.50
- King prawns with chilli, garlic and ginger £6.95
- Moroccan aubergine salad, served warm with yoghurt and mint dressing £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Cumberland sausage served with bubble and squeak and onion gravy £13.95
- Chicken breast, chilli, lime, lemongrass and ginger with basmati rice £13.95
- Venison steak, port and redcurrant sauce £16.95
- Grey leg partridge with braised red cabbage, stuffing, bread sauce and game chips £19.95
- Fillet of Welsh lamb, with fresh rosemary, garlic and red wine £16.95
- Stirfry of vegetables with chillis, lemongrass and garlic, with basmati rice £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart with vanilla ice cream
- White and milk layered chocolate mousse
- Lemon and lime cheesecake with raspberry sauce
51 Kensington Church Street, W8 4BA
High Street Kensington
£25 - £34
Tues - Sat 6:30pm - 11pm
Sun 7pm - 10pm