Hand & Flower
About Hand & Flower
The Hand and Flower is an elegant gastro-pub on the Kings Road in Chelsea serving fresh, authentic Thai fare. The light-filled dining room is decorated with natural stone, light-coloured woods and plenty of plants creating an inside-outside ambience, with red leather seats and dark wooden Oriental carvings adding a cosmopolitan edge. The menu - a fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian flavours - features signature dishes such as spicy aromatic duck pancakes with plum sauce, sirloin 'Weeping Tiger' steak chargrilled and served in sizzling rice wine, and roasted duck breast topped with tamarind sauce and flavoured with dry chilli. The restaurant also offers an excellent wine-matching service, and a selection of 'feast' menus.
Sample a la carte
- Crispy aromatic duck (shredded duck with cucumber, spring onions, steamed pancakes and plum sauce) £10.95
- Tem pura pak (selection of vegetables deep-fried in a light tempura batter with a sweet chilli dip) £4.95
- See krong mo tod (marinated pork spare ribs, cooked in bbq sauce) £5.15
- Satay gai (marinated skewers of chicken, chargrilled and served with a spicy peanut sauce) £5.15
Other starters are available.
- Belacan sambal gai (chicken stir-fried in a traditional Malaysian sweet and sour sauce of chilli, shallots, tomatoes and shrimp paste) £7.45
- Phed ob namphung (slices of roast duck breast, served on a bed of Chinese greens topped with a honey and soy sauce) £8.95
- Neau nam man hoi (stir-fried tender slices of beef with garlic, onions and mixed vegetables, in an oyster sauce) £8.95
- Kratiam prigtai moo (pork stir-fried with garlic, pepper, onion and coriander, served on a bed of lettuce) £7.85
- Goong mao (drunken prawns, large freshwater prawns cooked in a ginger wine sauce) £10.50
- Kaeng kiew wan pak ruam (green curry with seasonal vegetables, Thai and pea aubergines,basil, bamboo shoots and lime leaves) £5.95
Other main courses are available.
- Apple crunch served with toffee sauce £4.10
- Chocolate cornet pavlova £4.50
- Klouy tod (banana fritters served with vanilla ice cream) £4.75
- Lotee sai mapraw (Pandan flavoured pancakes filled with a mixture of coconut and palm sugar, served with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup) £4.50
Other desserts are available.
617 Kings Road, Fulham, SW6 2ES
£35 - £44
Mon - Wed 12pm - 11pm
Thurs - Sat 12pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm