Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club
About Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club
A renowned jazz club since its opening in 1959, Ronnie Scott's was recently delighted to add a restaurant to the long list of ways customers can entertain themselves amidst the legendary surroundings of this eponymous venue. Set out in as stylish and, well, downright jazzy a manner as you would imagine - shimmering lights, deep reds and blacks are the theme in this sparkly new restaurant - their a la carte menu browses local markets to offer fine, fresh British and European cuisine, with everything from braised ox cheeks marinated in red wine to sun-blushed tomato and roast zucchini risotto on offer to try to take your mind off the magnificent music.
Sample a la carte
- Celeriac coleslaw and garlic sausage (grated celeriac mixed with a mayonnaise
and mustard dressing) £6.50
- Chicory, apple, grapefruit, walnut and Stilton salad with a walnut oil dressing £6.50
- Soup of the day (made with fresh products from the market) £6.50
- Inca tomato salad served with red onions and young leaves (this rare variety of tomato is served in a Balsamic dressing)£5.95
Other starters are available.
- Sea bass, broad beans and savory (seared sea bass with sautéed broad beans and savory served with sauce vierge) £13.00
- Jumbo prawns rendang (served with rice, yellow split pea dhal and a tamarind sauce) £16.50
- Poached skate wing with a caper and parsley butter sauce steamed potatoes £13.50
- Grilled fillet of beef sautéed new potatoes with a Madeira jus £24.00
- Braised ox-cheek stew and Tagliatelle (braised ox cheeks marinated in red wine) £15.50
- Confit of duck with sweet potato mash (duck leg slowly cooked in goose fat served with sweet potato and rosemary mash) £15.50
Other main courses are available.
- Lime tart with basil syrup £6.50
- Rhubarb crumble with custard £6.50
- Chocolate mousse with rice crisps £6.50
- Seasonal cheesecake £6.50
Other desserts are available.
47 Frith Street, W1D 4HT
£65 - £74
Mon - Sat 6pm - 3am
Sun & Bank holidays 6pm - Midnight