Zan Zi Bar
About Zan Zi Bar
Zan Zi Bar serves delicious Indian fare in stylish surrounds in Edgware’s High Street in North London . With wooden floors and mocha walls decorated with authentic Indian paintings and sculptures - the dining room at Zan Zi Bar has a welcoming, family atmosphere, and is equipped with wall-mounted plasmas screening sporting events. The Head Chef hails from North India, and the traditional menu features favourites such as Rogan Josh, Goan Fish Curry, Chicken Tikka Masala and Punjabi Aloo. Zan Zi Bar also runs a Chef’s Specials menu that changes monthly. The restaurant also has two outdoor eating areas and a fully stocked bar serving all major lagers on tap. The vibrant ambience at Zan Zi Bar makes it ideal for group parties, and the restaurant has won award nominations for its super-friendly customer service.
Sample a la carte
- Lamb samosas (deep fried triangular shaped pastry filled with spicy minced lamb)£3.45
- Chilli chicken wings (chicken wings marinated in chillies and stir fried with onions and peppers) £6.95
- Crispy Vegetables (mix Vegetables marinated in special flour and fried to bring that special crispy taste) £5.95
- Fish Tikka (marinated cubes of boneless fish with onions, tomatoes and peppers cooked in clay oven) £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Prawn curry (an exotic preparation of jumbo prawns, cooked in north Indian spices) £10.95
- Masala lamb (tender pieces of boneless lamb cooked in authentic north Indian style special masala sauce) £7.95
- Keema mutter (minced lamb cooked in whole north Indian spices, finished with peas) £7.95
- Karahi chicken (succulent pieces of boneless chicken cooked in spicy and fragrant thick gravy, finished in a traditional Indian wok) £7.95
- Saag gosht (tender pieces of boneless lamb cooked with fresh spinach) £7.95
- Vegetable jalfrezee (an assortment of fresh vegetables cooked in a light creamy sauce) £6.95
Other main courses are available.
- Kulfi £2.95
- Ras-malai (sweet cottage cheese dumpling in milky syrup) £3.45
- Gulab-jamun (Sweet dumplings in a warm golden syrup £2.95
- Pan £1.25
Other desserts are available.
113 High Street, HA8 7DB
£24 and under
Mon - Thurs 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm