About Giusto Restaurant
Giusto Restaurant in London's well-heeled Marylebone has got the three R's of informal Italian dining down pat: rustic, robust and reasonably priced. Giuseppe and Tommy, the restaurant's jovial owners and inspiration for the venue's name (Gius + To = Giusto, get it?) have developed a hearty menu of Italian favourites, including homemade pastas and some of the best pizzas on offer in the area. Start with fantasia di calamari, or grilled squid, artichokes, rocket and cherry tomatoes and move on to our favourite, the formidable allegro pizza, complete with mozzarella, friarielli, Italian sausage and scamorza (smoked mozzarella). It Italian, Giusto means 'just right', however given this restaurant, we think perhaps the new meaning should be 'just fabulous.'
Sample a la carte
- Zuppa del giorno (soup of the day) £7.25
- Carpaccio di pescespada (swordfish carpaccio with wholegrain mustard & fennel) £9.25
- Fantasia di calamari (grilled squid, artichokes, rocket & cherry tomatoes) £8.50
- Insalata autunnale (radicchio, pears, walnuts & gongorzola dressing) £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Tagliatelle con zucca e pancetta (hand-made tagliatelle with roast pumpkin, pancetta & aged balsamic) £11.75
- Conchiglioni al tonno rosso (conchiglioni pasta with marinated fresh tuna, cherry tomatoes, lime dressing) £12.00
- Tagliata al balsamico con polenta e purea di lenticchie rosse (sirloin steak with polenta & red lentils mash) £16.50
- Scottadito tortino di verza, patate e taleggio (lamb cutlet with savoy cabbage, potatoes & taleggio cheese) £17.25
- Crudola pizza (tomato, mozzarella, Parma ham & rocket) £10.50
- Giusto pizza (taleggio, courgette, rocket, Parma ham & parmesan - fold pizza) £11.00
Other mains are available.
- Ginger tiramisu £5.50
- Vanilla pannacotta with spiced rhubarb & red wine £5.50
- Panettone bread & butter pudding with butterscotch £5.50
- Chocolate brownie with double cream or pistachio £5.50
Other desserts are available.
43 Blandford Street, W1U 7HF
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm