About Mr India
Situated a stone's throw from Olympia station and close to the Kensington Olympia exhibition hall and the Hammersmith Apollo theatre, Mr India offers traditional Indian cuisine in a bright, modern restaurant.
Trained in Mumbai, Mr India's experienced chef creates a vast array of mouth-watering food. Alongside the usual curry favourites are special dishes such as lamb kaliya (diced lamb cooked with red wine and simmered with honey, mustard seeds and spices) and Hyderabadi chicken - a recipe from Hyderabad (cooked with roasted aubergine and mushrooms and served in a creamy almond sauce). Get fired up by a tongue-sizzling madras and douse the flames with one of the selection of cold beers available bottled or on tap.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken pakora (gram flour coated strips of chicken deep fried) £2.95
- Capsi aloo (grilled green pepper stuffed with spicy potato and minced meat) £3.95
- Mushroom bahar (mushroom stuffed with minced lamb and cheese) £3.95
- Crab tikka kebab (fresh crab meat medium spiced and crispy) £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Tamarind chicken/lamb (medium spiced chicken tikka / sliced baby lamb, sweet & sour) £6.95
- Nirgishi kofta (a favourite of Kashimri aristocrats, prepared with minced lamb & egg) £7.50
- Balti vegetable dupaiza £4.95
- Dost kata masala (braised lamb fillets cooked in hot spices then simmered in red wine and red chilli seeds. HOT!) £7.95
Other mains & sides are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
6A Beaconsfield Terrace Road, Olympia, W14 0PP
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm