About Massala Hut
The Massala Hut restaurant - located near London’s central Euston station and Regent’s Park - has undergone a recent refurbishment, and has become a popular place for business lunches and after-work curries with friends and colleagues. The restaurant’s new interior - with Italian tiled floors, chocolate leather seating and pale green walls - is a serene escape from the hustle and bustle, and the fully licensed bar is perfect for pre/post dinner drinks. The Massala Hut is famous for its authentic curries - favourites including the Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Korma and Chicken Tikka Massala. The extensive menu features plenty of sharing dishes that are perfect for parties, all which can be washed down with a nice cold Cobra or Tiger beer.
Sample a la carte
- Prawn puree £2.75
- Soup of the day £2.10
- Chicken or lamb tikka £2.90
- Resmi kebab £2.95
Other starters are available.
Lamb Pasanda (a delightful mughal dish, marinated with yoghurt base sauce, cooked in fresh cream, special herbs) £6.95
- Chicken Jalfrezi (fairly hot, cooked in green herbs and fresh ginger) £6.95
- Chicken shatkora £7.10
- Lamb rezalla £7.10
- King prawn duphiza (medium hot, cooked in lots of onions garnished with capsicums) £8.95
- Vegetable thali (sag aloo, tarka dall, mushroom bhagi, chana mossala, raiter, roti, rice) £10.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
161 - 163 Drummond Street, NW1 2PB
£15 - £18
Mon - Sat 12pm - 12am
Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 12am