About Gandhi’s Restaurant
A traditional Indian restaurant in the heart of the Chancery Lane and Holborn areas, Gandhi's is the perfect stop off before a night out or after a hard day's shopping or sightseeing. The unassuming and subtle interior, where modern meets classic, is combined with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, thanks to the Gandhi's staff who will make you feel right at home the moment you walk through the door. A well stocked bar will keep you lubricated while you browse an extensive menu of delicious Indian and Bangladeshi dishes, including interesting specialities for those who prefer something a bit different to the usual. Prepare to be spoiled for choice.
Sample a la carte
- Shami kebab (specially fried lamb, finely minced & flavoured with spices & herbs) £3.25
- Vegetable kebab (minced vegetables cooked with herbs & spices, barbecued) £3.25
- Chicken chat (chicken chunks deep fried in gramflour coating) £3.25
- King prawn butterfly (king prawn coated in lightly spiced breadcrumbs & fried) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Sagwala prawn (prawn cooked with spinach, medium spices) £6.25
- Vegetarian thali (mutter panir, chana massala, mix vegetable curry, tarka dahl, raita, pulao rice and nan) £10.95
- Lamb shank (marinated lamb on the bone slowly cooked with special sauce ) £9.95
- Chicken makhani (boneless barbecued diced chicken pieces, flavoured with fenugreek, cooked with tomatoes and ground spices) £6.75
- Non-vegetarian thali (pieces of tandoori chicken, sheek kebab, lamb rogan josh, mixed raita, Chicken curry, murgh makhani, pulao rice and nan ) £12.95
- Chicken or lamb green massala (cooked with spices in special green massala paste (fairly hot)) £6.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
35 Gray’s Inn Road, WC1X 8PG
£24 and under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 11:30pm
Sun 6pm - 11:30pm.