The Terrace Restaurant
About The Terrace Restaurant
Part of the luxurious Meridien hotel in Piccadilly, this West End restaurant is light, spacious and elegant. With its glass ceiling and walls The Terrace Restaurant offers great views across central London. The noise and bustle of Piccadilly might be just below you, but the restaurant combines classical elegance with an understated contemporary look to produce a feeling of calm. Tea on the terrace is a truly civilised affair.
Sample dinner menu
Plum tomato soup, flavoured with parmesan £6.95
Diver caught scallop with a sweet corn chowder £8.95
Beef carpaccio, wasabi remoulade £14.00
Spiced fresh crab, watermelon and soft herb salad £9.95
Other starters are available.
- Slow cooked artichoke and camomile tea risotto £14.95
- Baked sea bass, grilled asparagus, spring onions and garlic confit £18.50
- Grilled Scottish fillet of beef, baby carrots, morels, truffle mash £26.95
- Poached Norwegian halibut in red wine, fennel fondue £21.00
- Roasted pork tenderloin, cauliflower puree and broad beans £18.95
- Oven baked best end of lamb, apricot, beetroot, goat cheese dauphine £22.95
Other main courses are available.
- Banana and rum fudge baton with coconut sorbet £7.50
- Summer fruit pudding and Cornish clotted cream £7.50
- Pyramid of earl grey and chocolate truffle mandarin sorbet £7.50
- Frozen strawberry yoghurt and summer tuille £7.50
Other desserts are available.
Le Meridien Hotel, 21 Piccadilly, W1J 0BH
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill
£45 - £54
Mon - Thurs 7am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm -10:30pm
Fri & Sat 7am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sun 6pm - 10:30pm