New kid on the Balham block, Harrison's Brasserie & Bar comes from an excellent pedigree. Sister restaurant to much-loved Sam's Brasserie & Bar in Chiswick, this is local eats done right, from breakfast all the way through to late night bites. The swish dining room uses tasteful tones and woods to create relaxation at the ready, and a modern British menu samples the best of dear old Blighty. Favourites include the 12oz sirloin, hung for 35 days and from Chadwick's Butchers, served with fries and Bearnaise sauce, as well as braised lamb shank 'shepherd's pie.' Belly warming puds continue the hearty theme. If only your local was like this.
Saturday brunch menu
- Chilled lettuce, pea & mint soup £5.00
- Fish soup, rouille, croutons £6.00
- Baby gem, broad beans, tarragon, ranch dressing £5.75
- Harrison's house salad served plain or with crayfish tails £8.50
- ½ Pint of prawns & lemon mayo £6.75
- Breaded squid, chilli jam & crème fraîche £8.50
- Duck rillets, cornichons & crusty bread £8.50
- Aubergine, broad bean & ricotta ravioli, sage butter & parmesan £9.50
- Penne, ricotta, oregano, sun dried tomatoes, rocket & pecorino £9.50
- Battered cod, tartare sauce & fries £12.50
- Grilled organic salmon, peas & hollandaise £13.50
- Harrison's cheeseburger, house chutney & fries £9.50
- Harrison's tuna burger & glass noodle salad £12.50
- Spiced lamb brochette, ratatouille, couscous, yoghurt dressing £13.50
- Harrison's rib-eye steak, fries & béarnaise £17.50
A selection of desserts is available.
15-19 Bedford Hill, Balham, SW12 9EX
This menu is available 12pm - 4pm.
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 9am - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sun 9am - 4pm & 6:30pm - 10pm