My Old Dutch - Chelsea
About My Old Dutch - Chelsea
First established in 1958, the My Old Dutch pancake restaurants have been serving traditional Dutch pancakes known as Pannekoeks to the good people of London ever since. Like each of their three restaurants, its Chelsea incarnation offers an instantly welcoming, friendly atmosphere well suited to parties and family functions, where all sorts of pancakes both sweet and savoury to suit all tastes can be supplemented with salads and traditional Dutch starters and deserts. An expansive list of wines, Dutch beers, smoothies and milkshakes is also available, as well as a host of My Old Dutch specialised gifts.
This restaurant only takes bookings of 9 and above. All other tables are allocated on a walk in basis.
Sample a la carte
- Kaasballen (deep fried balls of mozzarella & cheddar cheese, onion & breadcrumbs) £4.45
- Bitterballen (dutch meatballs served with mustard sauce) £4.75
- Hook of heron (marinated herring fillets with beetroot, gherkins & green salad) £5.95
- Grilled seafood tortilla pancake wrap (tortilla pancake filled with prawns, tuna, spinach, onion & cheese) £4.45
Other starters are available.
- Nicoise (tuna, anchovy fillets, egg, green salad, olives & croutons) £6.95
- My old dutch savoury pancake (smoked bacon, chicken, ham, sweet peppers, mushrooms, sweet corn & cheese) £9.15
- Chilli con carne (chilli con carne with guacamole, sour cream & tortilla chips) £8.95
- Lamb stew pancake (halal moroccan lamb stew with peas & carrots) £9.95
- Greek pancake (grilled aubergine, halloumi & feta cheese, red onions,
olives & tomato) £8.95
- Hot dutch (pepperoni, chorizo, cheese, red chillies & tomato sauce) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- Vermeer pancake (plain sugar pancake with ice cream and a shot of vermeer) £6.75
- Dutch apple pie with cream or ice cream £5.45
- Ice cream with chocolate sauce & wafer £5.45
- Dutch waffle with fruit berry compote with ice cream £5.25
Other desserts are available.
221 Kings Road, SW3 5EJ
£24 and under
Mon - Sat 11am - 11pm
Sun 11am - 10:30pm