The Wharf Restaurant
About The Wharf Restaurant
Located Thames-side in the Manor Road in Teddington, The Wharf Restaurant has panoramic riverbank views and a surprising, innovative modern Euro-Asian menu. Converted from an old boathouse, the chic décor at The Wharf has made it popular with discerning locals, and a destination of choice for those further afield. The views from the restaurant’s covered terrace and first floor bar and balcony are superb, and so is the bold menu. We recommend The Wharf’s spicy Thai beef salad with pink ginger and Kaffir lime leaves; the Moroccan spiced rump of lamb with yoghurt and mint raita, cous cous and chermoula; and the black linguini with crab meat, tiger prawns, tomatoes and red chilli.
Sample a la carte
- Warm smoked trout, horseradish potatoes, black pepper and lemon crème fraîche £7.50
- Tartare of marinated salmon, warm rosti potato, golden caviar £7.50
- Grilled prawn skewers, sweet chilli and cous cous £8.50
- Jasmine tea smoked chicken salad, kaffir lime leaf and spicy peanut sauce £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Char grilled fillets of red bream, leeks, roasted potatoes and salsa verde £16.00
- Black linguini with crab meat, tiger prawns, tomatoes and red chilli £17.00
- Coconut baked red snapper, szechuan crispy vegetables and egg noodles £14.50
- Wild mushroom and yellow pumpkin risotto, rocket and parmesan £11.00
- Corelli with chicken, chorizo, crispy peppers, green beans, tomato and basil £12.50
- Wharf steak burger, melted cheese, bacon, fries, dill pickle and relish £12.00
Other mains are available.
22 Manor Road, TW11 8BG
£25 - £34
Tue - Sat 12pm - 3pm & 6:30pm - 10pm
Sun 12:30pm - 4pm