The Real Greek - Marylebone
About The Real Greek - Marylebone
Tucked away on Paddington Street in Marylebone, minutes away from Baker Street station and the High Street, The Real Greek is a relaxed restaurant with a colourful interior and a delicious Mediterranean menu. The dining room has an eclectic, rustic warehouse vibe - with wooden floors, leather banquettes and exposed brick walls - and is the perfect setting to share a meal with family and friends. The menu is all about sharing - not formal, not fussy and not for keeping to yourself! We love the grilled kalamari marinated in paprika and honey; the lamb kefte with caramelised onions, coriander and spices served with minted yoghurt; and the Fish Sharer platter with Anatolian gambas, grilled sardines, taramosalata and flatbread.
Sample a la carte
- Htipiti (a coarse purée of roasted red peppers, feta cheese and roasted red onions) £ 3.25
- Dolmades (vine leaf-wrapped parcels of rice, herbs, nuts and Corinthian sultanas, hand-rolled each day) £ 3.25
- Lamb cutlets grilled with mountain-dried thyme £5.75
- Anatolian spiced gambas (tiger prawns in a blend of Anatolian spices) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Lamb souvlaki (the real Greek kebab, grilled over charcoal embers and wrapped in flatbread. Served with tzatziki and tomato giahni relish) £5.85
- Pork souvlaki (the real Greek kebab, grilled over charcoal embers and wrapped in flatbread. Served with tzatziki and tomato giahni relish) £5.25
- Chicken souvlaki (the real Greek kebab, grilled over charcoal embers and wrapped in flatbread. Served with tzatziki and tomato giahni relish) £5.25
- Fish sharer (Anatolian gambas, grilled sardines, taramosalata, fava, tabouleh, flatbread) £20.50
- Vegetarian sharer ((dolmades, tiropitakia, gigandes plaki, tzatziki, spiced hummus, flatbread)) £17.90
- 'Superfood' sharer (grilled sardines, horta salad, chicken skewer, tabouleh, fava, flatbread) £19.50
Other main courses are available.
- Real Greek yoghurt with whole, preserved walnuts in honey syrup £3.50
- Baklava (crisp filo pastry with walnut and honey) £2.95
- Kataïfi (angel-hair filo pastry with pistachio nuts) £2.95
- Home-made ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, chunky strawberry or pistachio) £2.95
Other desserts are available.
56 Paddington Street, W1U 4HY
£24 and under
Mon - Thu 12pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm