D Sum 2
About D Sum 2
This chic, exclusive dim sum restaurant near St Paul’s station in the City is perfect for stylish after-work meals and cocktails. The dramatic Tarantino-esque black and red walls, crisp tablecloths and sleek leather banquettes at D Sum 2 guarantee you’ll enjoy your dim sum in style; the menu boasts an impressive selection of classic dishes including black cod drizzled with a spinach, olive oil and basil dressing; lobster dumplings; and Ying Yang Madagascan tiger prawns. The bar boasts a discerning wine list with an emphasis on Chile and Argentina. D Sum 2 also has an exotic cocktail list - we love the Kiong Martini made with ginger, Tanqueray 43.1, Xante and lychee juice.
Sample a la carte
- Barbeque pork puff £3.80
- Hand rolled seafood balls in shanghai puxi sauce £6.50
- Soft shell crab with red chilli and curry leaf £7.50
- Chicken & sweet corn soup £5.80
Other starters are available.
- Mixed platter (prawn stick in sesame, chicken spring roll, siu mei, scallop dumpling) £12.50
- Braised chicken in mushroom pot (chicken fillet braised in a mixture of Eniko, shimiti, shitake mushroom) £11.80
-Roast duck fillet with sauteed ginger & pineapple (roasted duck fillet with Japanese picked ginger and sweet pineapple) £11.80
- Sticky shredded chilli beef £13.80
- Smoked chicken and shimeji hand pull noodles £9.00
- Wild Madagascan whole tiger prawns with a piquant sauce £21.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
14 Paternoster Row, EC4M 7ES
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 11:30am - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 5pm