Cape Town Fish Market
About Cape Town Fish Market
Cape Town Fish Market is quite a bit more than what it says on the tin. This South African stalwart, now conveniently located in London's Soho, is a fish market, restaurant, teppanyaki and conveyor belt style sushi bar all under one roof. And if it swims or scuttles in the ocean, you'll probably find the freshest example of it at Cape Town. The firm house favourite is the 'select 'n weigh at the fish display,' where diners can create their own seafood platter from the market's best. Sushi scoots by on a Kaiten-style conveyor-belt - perfect for those looking for a lighter bite; and a selection of steak, lamb and poultry is also on offer for those who aren't fish fans.
Sample a la carte
- Spare ribs glazed in terriyaki sauce £5.95
- Crab and cheese spring rolls served with chilli sauce £4.95
- Wasabi parcel £3.45
- Baby squid dusted in seven spices and flour, deep fried £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Calamari dep fried and served with tartare sauce £12.95
- Sizzler (baby squid, prawns, mussels and fish morsels stewed in peri peri sauce) £16.95
- Chicken curry served with steamed rice £12.95
- Kobe deluxe (three salmon roses, two pieces gift wrapped salmon, four salmon makimono, one crab salad, six pieces sashimi, five pieces nigiri, two rainbow rolls £28.95
- Lamb shank served with mash £16.95
- Beef burger and chips £8.95
- Langoustines grilled and served with sweet chilli sauce £16.95
Other main courses are available.
- Creme brulee £5.95
- Chocolate mousse £5.95
- Sticky toffee pudding £5.95
- Ice cream and hot chocolate sauce £3.95
Other desserts are available.
5 & 6 Argyll Street, Sutherland House, W1F 7TE
£25 - £34
Mon - Thu 12pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 12pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 11pm