Cafe Pasta - Shaftesbury Avenue
About Cafe Pasta - Shaftesbury Avenue
Cafe Pasta is a vibrant Italian restaurant on London’s theatre-laden Shaftesbury Avenue, with a delicious traditional menu and super-friendly staff. With cream walls, dark wooden furniture, fresh flowers, brown leather sofas and big, colourful artworks - the stylish, family-friendly dining room at Cafe Pasta is always busy with shoppers and tourists for lunch, coffee and evening meals. The hearty menu includes favourites such as the seafood linguine with tiger prawns, mussels, crayfish and fresh dill in a spicy tomato sauce; lasagne with home made ragu, bechamel and parmesan; and the ricotta and spinach ravioli in a spicy plum tomato sauce. Cafe Pasta only accepts bookings of 6 or more on Fridays and Saturdays.
Sample a la carte
- Pan fried butterfly king prawns marinated in garlic butter & served in our tomato sauce with toasted ciabatta, £6.50
- Vine plum tomato bruschetta with red onion, extra virgin olive oil & fresh basil on toasted ciabatta, £3.90
- Steaming mussels with cream, white wine & garlic, £5.50
- Meze plate roasted tomato humous, baked portobello mushroom with melted goat's cheese & pine nuts, buffalo mozzarella & vine plum tomato salad, marinated olives & stone baked pizza bread, £9.25
Other starters are available.
- Seafood linguine with king prawns, mussels, crayfish & fresh dill
in a spicy tomato sauce, £9.50
- Char-grilled fillet of salmon with roasted fennel, warm butter beans, sundried tomato, capers & red onion, £10.95
- Char-grilled chicken breast & prosciutto ham with crushed new potatoes, rocket & mange tout, £10.95
- Carne pizza with spicy sausage, pepperoni & prosciutto ham, caramelized onion, fresh rosemary, tomato sauce & mozzarella, 38.50
- Char-grilled swordfish steak with pesto, vine plum tomatoes, crunchy
green beans, mixed leaves, black olives, balsamic & extra virgin olive oil, £10.95
Other main courses are available.
- Baked waffle with fresh strawberries, organic dairy vanilla ice cream & a strawberry coulis, £4.95
- Profiteroles with double cream & chocolate sauce, £4.25
- Chocolate melting pudding with double cream, £4.95
- Roasted banana & toffee cheesecake with organic dairy vanilla ice cream, £4.35
Other desserts are available.
184 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8JB
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 11pm