Christmas @ 2 Carlton House Terrace 2008
About Christmas @ 2 Carlton House Terrace 2008
This venue is availablt for exclusive parties.
This intimate venue is to be newly refurbished just in time for Christmas 2008. The venue faces down Carlton Gardens towards Pall Mall. The elegant entrance hall is floored in green Cumbrian slate and sets the stunning style of this well located venue. The main room has large windows overlooking St. James Park which on a December night will make guests feel even cosier in this perfectly intimate Christmas venue. Enjoy your Christmas event this year in style and tradition, within easy reach of a whole range of late night entertainment for those still raring to party into the early hours.
Bowl food menu
- Steamed salmon, fresh ginger and spring onion
- Chicken and black bean sauce on basmati rice
- Penne pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, pesto and parmesan shavings
- Lamb tagine, vegetable and coriander cous cous and harissa dressing
- Assorted mini crème brûlée ~ chocolate, raspberry, lemon, vanilla
2 Carlton House Terrace, SW1Y 5AF
5 menu choices to be made at least 5 days prior to the event.
Bowl food is an informal style of food service, white porcelain bowls are filled with a starter size portion of these wonderful dishes and tray served over an extended period
From £75.00 per person plus vat
Dress to party