Peter Stringfellow’s Angels @ The Wardour
About Peter Stringfellow’s Angels @ The Wardour
Peter Stringfellow’s infamous gentlemen’s club on Wardour Street in the heart of London’s Soho district is better known for its celebrity clientele than its cuisine, however we take our hats off to the restaurant’s kitchen for its assured international menu. Luckily for some, Stringfellow’s Angels @ The Wardour take more than just their hats off throughout the evening which can prove a distraction from the plush surrounds. If you’re genuinely interested in the food, we highly recommend the half grilled baby lobster glazed with tomato and basil hollandaise; the scotch rib eye steak with purée baby spinach and warm duck leg confit and goats cheese salad. Stringfellow’s very own luscious ladies make a deliciously welcome change for pud.
Sample a la carte
- Warm duck leg confit and goats cheese salad £7.00
- Smoked salmon & crayfish tails with dill and shallot dressing £10.50
- Diver scallops with black pudding and pancetta £12.50
- Seared medallion of fillet steak with crab meat, toasted hazelnuts and mustard dressing £13.00
- Half a grilled baby lobster glazed with tomato and basil hollandaise £17.00
- Pan roasted cod with baby spinach and caper sauce £13.00
- Fillet of wild seabass, lemon and baby fennel confit £20.00
- Half a free range cornfed chicken on stilton mash £11.00
- English lamb cutlets with chargrilled asparagus, and tomato and garlic jus
- Scotch rib eye steak with puree baby spinach £21.00
- 21 day dry aged aberdeen angus sirloin steak with bearnaise sauce £22.00
A selection of desserts are available.
201 Wardour Street, W1F 8ZH
Tottenham Court Road
£65 - £74
Mon - Sat 9pm - 4:30am
Closed Sun & Bank holidays
There may be a time limit on your table. Last orders 3:30am
Smart casual. No trainers. Smart jeans OK.