The Two Brewers
About The Two Brewers
A long-standing and well-loved venue in Essex, The Two Brewers has been lovingly converted in to a spacious and relaxing location for restaurant meals, informal meetings and cosy, intimate drinks, with large landscaped terraces to the front and rear. Conveniently located just five minutes from Chigwell Village and with ample free parking, the restaurant at The Two Brewers offers hearty British cuisine the way classic pub food should be. Favourites include the corn fed chicken in a Chianti and wild mushroom sauce, roasted cherry tomato and bean cassoulet and the extensive 'Little Heroes' menu especially for the children.
Sample a la carte
- Homemade soup of the day £4.50
- BBQ spare ribs £6.50
- Crayfish and smoked salmon cocktail £5.95
- Goat's cheese and red onion tart £5.25
Other starters are available.
- Smoked haddock and leek lasagne £9.95
- Steak, ale and Stilton pie with chips £10.95
- Roasted cherry tomato and bean cassoulet with grilled Halloumi £9.95
- Roast pork belly with Dijon mustard and tarragon sauce and roasted new potatoes £14.95
- Corn-fed chicken in a Chianti and wild mushroom sauce, with carrot and parsnip mash £12.95
- Prime beef burger served with chips £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and double cream £5.25
- Raspberry ripple cheesecake £5.25
- Banoffee pie £5.25
- Chocolate fudge brownie sundae with Bailey's cream £5.25
Other desserts are available.
57 Lambourne Road, IG7 6ET
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 11am - 11pm