Med Kitchen - Kensington High Street
About Med Kitchen - Kensington High Street
The Med Kitchen restaurant is a delightfully relaxed environment in which to enjoy simple but effective brassiere style food. Be it for a lunch, a quick drink or full sit down dinner in the main restaurant, Med Kitchen can accommodate you all day with a menu to fit any occasion. Fish is fresh, chicken corn fed and all ingredients are sourced personally by Med Kitchen's head chef and prepared on the premises, going to make everything from gourmet burgers to outlandish pasta dishes. Bustling but not over busy, there's a friendly, cool atmosphere to this Kensington High Street restaurant that can't be knocked.
Sample a la carte
- Chargrilled fresh calamari with a fine herb salad and sweet chili jam, £6.25
- Pan fried tiger prawns in a spicy tomato sauce with chargrilled pugliese bread, £5.95
- A bruschetta of fresh vine ripened tomatoes and torn basil leaves, £4.50
- Antipasti of Italian salami, prosciutto di parma, coppa, chargrilled Mediterranean vegetables, kalamata olives, rocket and parmesan, grissini and warm crusty italian bread, £10.50
Other starters are available.
- Prime Scottish chopped steak burger on an onion bun with tomato, red onion and fresh cut fries, £9.45
- Grilled Mediterranean vegetables with chickpeas, couscous, and harissa, £8.95
- Chargrilled half cornfed chicken, marinated in rosemary and lemon with fresh cut fries, £10.95
- Linguini with crayfish tails, salmon, olive oil and lemon juice, £8.95
- shredded duck salad with cinnamon plums, spring onions and cucumber, £12.50
Other main courses are available.
3 - 5 Campden Hill Road, W8 7DU
High Street Kensington
All prices are inclusive of vat.
A discretionary 12.5% gratuity will be added to your bill.
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 10am - 11pm