Vintage Restaurant & Bar
About Vintage Restaurant & Bar
Vintage Restaurant and Bar in Surrey Street is a stylish new venue in Croydon boasting two floors of lounging, dining and dancing space. The luxe décor - featuring exposed brick walls and caramel coloured leather booths - attracts a chic crowd, and the candlelit dining room is ideal for drinks-and-dinner style dates and fun nights out with friends. Popular items from the modern British menu include the smoked haddock risotto; deep fried spicy squid served with a Thai salad; and the slow roasted lamb shank in rich gravy with garlic and herb mash and seasonal vegetables. Vintage is also popular for Sunday roasts, and has three bars serving up decadent cocktails, fine wines and premium beers.
Sample a la carte
- Fish cakes with cream; leek and lemon butter £5.00
- Bruschetta £5.00
- Thai mussels with crusty bread £5.00
- New England Chowder £5.00
Other starters are available.
- Slow roasted lamb shank in gravy with garlic and herb mash and seasonal vegetables £12.00
- Shepherd's pie served with seasonal vegetables £9.00
- Homemade beef burger with hand cut chips £9.00
- Smoked haddock risotto £9.00
- Liver and bacon with a black pudding potato cake and onion gravy £12.00
- Pan fried chicken served with roasted tomatoes, garlic and herb mash and seasonal vegetables £9.00
Other main courses are available.
- Crumble of the week £3.00
- Seasonal cheesecake £3.00
- Bread and butter pudding £3.00
- Ice cream £3.00
Other desserts are available.
34 Surrey Street, CR0 1RJ
West Croydon (BR)
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 12am