Mustard Bar & Lounge
About Mustard Bar & Lounge
This seriously swanky new venue in St Paul’s has been an instant hit with city types for discreet business meetings, private lunches, chic cocktail parties and extravagant evening meals. Mustard Bar and Lounge exists over two levels and boasts a terrace and outdoor courtyard dining as well as a stylish cocktail bar. With fresh flowers, leather banquettes and chi-chi beaded curtains this sexy space is perfect for dates, and we love the innovative British menu - inspired by the dashing and eccentric Colonel Mustard of Cluedo fame. Signature dishes include the smoked salmon escalope with a honey and mustard seed crust; and the Mustard steak burger served with slices of gherkin, smoked bacon, Devonshire cheddar and chunky chips.
Sample evening menu
- Gratin Somerset brie (green pesto, mixed leaves & beef tomatoes on Mediterranean foccacia bread) £5.95
- Fiorella beef burger (100% Aberdeen -angus Scotch beef with mayo pesto, smoked bacon & mozzarella cheese) £9.50
- Jamaican chicken burger (marinated jerk butterfly chicken with Creole salsa & avocado) £9.50
- The mustard plate - meat, fish & seafood (chicken satay, cajun salmon, mini duck cracker, marinated king prawns
skewers, minted lamb kofta & grilled chorizo) £15.95
- The Mustard vegetarian plate (crispy coated camembert, Oriental vegetable Dim Sum, roast vegetable brochettes,
grilled Mediterranean foccacia, houmous & tzatziki dips) £12.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts are available.
2 Old Change Court, St Peter’s Hill, St Pauls, EC4M 8EN
5.00pm - 9.00pm
A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 11am - Midnight
Food served from 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 8:30pm