About Salieri Restaurant
A perfect spot for pre or post theatre dining - good location and last orders for food taken at midnight. The interior style is ’theatrical nostalgia’ with lots of photographs, mirrors and puppets. Huge gold swag and tail curtains and antiquity style statues adorn the entrance. There is lively music on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. The staff are wonderful and very accommodating - definitely a place to visit time and time again.
’Theatre Dinner’ menu (a la carte) includes dishes such as oysters or seafood in puff pastry, Tournedos Salieri, duck breasts with blackcurrant and chocolate mousse. The menu has a wide selection of French and Mediterranean dishes, pastas and grills. Start with the soupe de poissons or avocado pear with prawns and move onto sea bass Salieri or noisettes d’agneau perigourdin.
Sample a la carte
- Soup of the Day £3.50
- Mediterranean Fish Soup Served With Fresh Parmesan and Croutons £4.95
- Grilled Mediterranean Prawns With Olive Oil and Garlic, Lemon Sauce £8.75
- Fresh Asparagus With Hollandaise Sauce or Vinaigrette £6.25
Other starters are available.
- Homemade Large Ravioli (Filled With Wild Mushrooms and Cream Cheese Served With Safran Sauce) £11.50
- Tagliatelle With Mixed Seafood £10.25
- Stuffed Aubergine Served With Side Salad £10.45
- Fillet of Wild Scottish Salmon Grilled or Poached £11.75
- Slow-Oven Cooked Leg of Pork (Glazed With Honey and Brandy, Garnished With Pine Kernels) £13.75
- Noisettes of Lamb (Served in Rich Madeira Sauce, Garnished With Black Truffles) £14.75
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
376 Strand, Covent Garden, WC2R 0LQ
12.5% service charge will be added
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12pm - 12am