Made in Brasil
About Made in Brasil
Made in Brasil is a little slice of heaven located on the Inverness Road in Camden, north London. If you ever feel like you need to escape from the hustle and bustle - this is the place for you. The restaurant’s beach-shack-style bar serves up Brasilian beers and icy cold Caipirinhas, and the dining room is decorated in bold, vibrant colours with floor to ceiling shuttered windows and furniture made from driftwood. Made in Brasil’s Head Chef Vivian Vambllem has created a fun menu featuring favourites such as the Bobo de Camerao - tiger prawns cooked in cassava cream with palm oil, coriander and spring onions served with rice; and the honey and ginger pork served with salsa and bananas.
Sample a la carte
- Cuzcuz paulista com camarao e molho de tomate (Brasilian cous cous with tiger prawns, tomato and olive oil emulsion)
- Salade verde com crostini de alho e queijo haloumi (garlic crostini and haloumi salad) £4.75
- Vieras no liete de coc com limao e castanha do para (scallops in coconut milk with lime and brasilian nuts)
- Frango e passarinho com cebola, pao de alho e salada de rucula (salted chicken pieces with red onions on grilled garlic infused bread served with rocket salad)
Other starters are available.
- Churrasco misto (barbecued mixed meat platter with cap of rump, rib eye and brasilian pork sausages served with grilled pineapple, basmati rice, salad and brasilian barbecue sauce) £13.50
- Picanha na chapa (cap of rump steak with onions, crispy garlic and green salsa served with rocket salad and basmati rice)
- Lombo de porco com de salsa de cebolinha e limao e farofa de banana (honey and ginger pork loin steak with spring onions, citric salsa, and pancetta cream served with market vegetables and banana and cassava crumbs) £13.50
- File de seabass com olho de coco e pure de banana de terra e bacon (fillet of seabass with coconut sauce and bacon and plantain mash) £13.50
- Queijo haloumi grelhado, vegetais assado (grilled haloumi cheese with roasted market vegetables, freash herbs, sugar cane honey and vanilla oil) £10.50
- Frango com crème de milho e arraz branco (breadcrumbed chicken supreme with corn cream and basmati rice) £12.50
Other main courses are available.
- Rolinho primavera de banana com sorbet de maracuja (banana spring rolls with passion fruit sorbert) £4.25
- Brownie de castanha do para com sorvete de banana (Brasilian brownie with banana ice cream) £4.25
- Arroz doce brulee (sweet rice brulee) £4.25
- Bolo de mandioca com sorvete de coco e calda de chocolate (cassava cake with coconut ice cream and chocolate sauce)
Other desserts are available.
12 Inverness Street, Camden, NW1 7HJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 5pm - 2am
Sat 12pm - 2am
Sun 12pm - 1am