This buzzy little restaurant, on Great Titchfield Street in Fitzrovia, serves fantastic street-style Vietnamese fare bursting with spicy fresh flavours. Named after a traditional Vietnamese rice noodle soup, Pho has a crisp, modern interior with vibrant orange seats and contemporary artworks, giving the place a relaxed neighbourhood café-style atmosphere. The menu is short and simple, and the food at Pho is tasty and healthy. Popular dishes include the Pho Chin rice noodle soup with roasted beef and a squeeze of lime; the lemon grass chicken served with vermicelli noodles, herbs and crushed peanuts; and the Goi Tom salad with prawns and papaya. Pho is open for evening bookings, and is a fun place to meet with friends and family.
Sample a la carte
- Nem nuong (pork balls served with lettuce, herbs and peanut dipping sauce) £4.50
- Chao tom (prawn with pork on bamboo sticks) £4.75
- Banh xeo tom ga (traditional Vietnamese crepe filled with prawns, chicken and beansprouts) £5.95
- Goi cuon ga (summer roll with chicken breast) £3.25
Other starters are available.
- Bun cha gio nem nuong (pork and lemongrass meatballs) £6.95
- Bun cha gio tom (tiger prawns) £7.95
- Bun chay (tofu and mushroom) £6.65
- Bun cha gio bo sa (lemongrass beef) £7.45
- Com tom cari (rich spicy curry with tiger prawns and mushrooms) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
3 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AX
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 10.30pm